Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First post.

This is my first blog post... This blog is going to be focusing mainly on football related stories. It may become evident that I am not the best writer, but that is partly a why I decided to start writing this blog so that I can improve my writing. Why not spend a summer writing about football? With the World Cup only days away and the summer transfer window already open there are going to be tons of stories to write about. I'll be writing about about anything and everything football that I deem worthy. Teams, players, coaching and whatever else. I will probably favor writing about the English premier league but will also be writing about the international game and all other European leagues, even the lower leagues and occasionally the north and south American leagues. I really don't know where this blog is going to go... it might end after a week or month or I might keep it going if I find it interesting enough but we will see... hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment